|Exhibitor application form (PDF)
Table Displays (Exhibitors)
- Alianzas, MU Extension & UMKC
- Cambio Center, MU
- Center For Immigrant HealthCare Justice, St. Louis
- Consumer Protection Division, Missouri Attorney General
- Leatherwood Enterprises, Inc
- Missouri Commission of Human Rights
- Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services – Minority Health
- Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services – Center for Emergency Response & Terrorism
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- Missouri Telehealth Interpretation Project (MOTIP)
- Paraquad, Inc.
- READ from the START, Missouri Humanities Council
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration/Kansas City District
- Western Illinois University
Requests for Exhibitor Space
Table displays provide an opportunity for local, regional, state, and federal organizations, as well as private corporations, to share information relevant to Latinos and changing communities.
Limited space is still available. Application forms should be submitted to:
Cambio de Colores
MU Conference Office
University of Missouri – Columbia
348 Hearnes Center
Columbia, MO 65211
Or fax (573) 882-1953
Pricing information is included in the application form.
Please refer to the exhibitor application form (PDF file).
This page updated:
18 May, 2009